Tuesday, January 15, 2008


I want to tell you about two terrific books that I purchased over the holidays. The first is "Where Women Create" by Jo Packham. I have been wanting this book for awhile now and let me just say it was well worth the wait. This book is a must for anyone who uses space in their home or studios to create anything.








The second book is "Country Living's Merry & Bright". This book has so many decorating, gift giving and recipe ideas. You should really treat yourself to this one as well.








I'm including some photos of some items that I've made. I decided to put them on the blog before I posted them on an auction. If you're interested in any of these items please email me. Thanks!







I have three of the primitive bunny ornaments left. They are each app. 9" tall and are $9 each + shipping.

No comments: